20th of April 2014 at 1:13 AM
I am GEORGE ANDERSON by name i just moved to london two month ago with my family,i have two lovely and wonderful kids named micheal and sandra.i work with a multinational oil company here in uk and my wife work with an insurance company here in london,due to me and my wife busy work schedule We would like an Au pair to look after our little kids carefully and do light housework when they are asleep.We are also looking for a housekeeper,driver,Private Nurse, chef, security guards for immediate employment in our home.
We need someone Sincere enough to be a part of the family during their stay and teach us about their culture and language, one that is active, outgoing and happy.
ABOUT THE NANNY AND AU PAIR JOB…..
for nanny and au pair job will involve around 22 hours a week. Monday to Friday 7:30am to 10am getting children ready for school and a little light house work. 10am to 3pm free time. 3pm to 5:30pm pick up children from school and look after them.Saturday and Sunday are free for you.
ABOUT THE DRIVER JOB..
The driver job will involve monday-friday,the driver will drive me and my wife to work in the morning,later in the evening he will pick us both from work and drive us back home.saturdays and sundays are free days.
ABOUT THE PRIVATE NURSE JOB.
The private nurse job will involve 22 hours a week,monday-friday,the private nurse will give daily medical checkups to me and my family.saturdays and sundays are free days.
ABOUT THE HOUSE KEEPER JOB.
The house keeper will have to sweep and clean all the rooms in my home monday-friday and also keep my home surroundings clean.The house keeper will be performing a light house keeping.saturdays and sundays are free days.
Employee shall have a big room, huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house.i will be of 70% assistant to my employee travel documents process cost and my employee shall shoulder and pay the rest 30%.
Au pair/Nanny: £1000 weekly (weekly allowance £120).
Driver: £1000 weekly (weekly allowance £120).
Chef: £1000 weekly (weekly allowance £120).
House Keeper: £1000 WEEKLY (weekly allowance £120).
Private Nurse:£1000 WEEKLY (weekly allowance £120).
for urgent employment processing,only serious and interested applicant/employee to send their cv/resume to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr George Anderson.